Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID card.
- Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
- Requirement of an extra mattress will be treated as a third occupancy.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- A discounted booking cannot be modified. In case of early check-out for such a booking, no amount will be refunded.
- Certain destinations may have different policies for specific times during the year.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- Hotel specific amenities are captured on the website and the app. Guests are advised to refer the same while booking.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Hotels in remote locations may not have Wi-Fi connectivity due to unavailability of network in those regions.
- In some hotels, due to local conditions, unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Hotels may deny check-in to guests providing ID proof of the same city as the hotel itself.